Friday, October 30, 2009

Spooktacular findings

Kids may have candy-filled Halloweens to look forward to, but from now on I plan on getting mentally prepared for the ghoulish day by having seasonally appropriate martinis. Pumpkin Spice Martinis, to be exact. Yum. Take one look at this bad boy and just TRY to deny the urge to run out and make one of your own. I dare you.



Eric whipped one of these bad boys up for me the other night and let me just say – yowza!! This is one of those dangerous types of drinks, though. They taste oh so delicious and go down way too easily. Too many of these puppies and I’ll probably be a bit too jovial and hand out full bags of candy to trick-or-treaters.

If you, too, were drooling like I was when I first saw a picture of this piece of art, here’s the recipe:

 


PS – I suppose Ray’s is back on my good side now. The Pumpkin Spirit that makes this drink so delicious is sold by very few distributors. Of course, Ray’s is one of them. Yet another reason for Eric to love them even more. Damn you, Ray’s. Damn you.  You’ve won again.

~as

No comments:

Post a Comment